I stole this from Nancy's blog. :)
001. When’s the last time you ran?
Hmmm... I don't really run anywhere at anytime. I did however walk quickly yesterday to get JA from school.
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
One pair has holes in the inseams
003. What are you dreading right now?
Sophia getting into the fridge because I am currently downstairs.
004. Do you celebrate 4/20?
005. Only child?
Yes, and no... my mom always said she has 2 only children (my brother is 8.5 years older than I).
006. Favorite ice cream?
Breyer's All Natuaral Chocolate Rainbow (if I can find it), and Presidents Choice Chocolate FUdge Crackle in mint ice-cream.
007. When was your last doctor’s visit?
for me? Um.... I don't know, a trip to the clinic maybe for a sore throat?
008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Not usually, I often wake at least once in the night.
010. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you?
Well, I married Mike, and looking back, he's the only one I loved :)
011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Well, if Mike had passed to glory, and if my other exes weren't married (regardlesso f their status now), I might...
012. If anyone came to your house on your “lazy days” what would they find you wearing?
014. Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
015. Do you own a pair of Converse?
I had a 'rip off' pair
016. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
017. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Who doesn't? :) So yes, I do.
018. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
019. Don’t you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
I don't listen to the radio that often, and when in the van, if I"m not driving, we listen to Mike's music, so my songs aren't overplayed for me :)
020. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?
What is TRL?
021. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
022. How do you eat oreos?
Break it open, lick the icing, then the cookie
023. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
024. Are you cocky?
030. Could you live without a computer?
031. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
No, I'm about barefeet usually.
033. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn’t real?
No idea... and our kids don't believe in Santa from the get go :)
34. How many phones are in your house?
3 cordless, 1 cell
035. What do you do when you’re sad?
Cry and sleep
036. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
037. Last time you saw your best friend?
Well, Mike is my best friend, and I sorta saw him before he left for work this morning... I don't really have a best girlfriend right now... but a very good friend I saw last night :)
040. Who or what sleeps with you?
Mike nd occasionally a child
041. Are you/have you ever been in love?
Yes, am now
042. Pancakes or french toast?
043. How do you like your eggs?
Over easy or omelette with cheese.
044. Are you in highschool?
045. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Not that I can think of
046. What jewelry are you wearing?
wedding ring, engagement ring, gold necklace with a floating heart with tiny diamond/gold ring with heart/diamond on it, 1 diamond earing (I lost the other, I'm still sad about it), and gold hoop style earings; oh and a silver heart ring. Man I sound totally jeweled up! LOL!
047. What’s the first thing you do when you get online?
049. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?
050. How do most people spell your name?
They don't spell it right ever.... unless you know me well.
051. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
054. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
One of the Friday The 13th movies
056. Favorite 80s teen movie?
I can't remember.
057. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
No idea. Is that a good thing?
058. Do you know someone that wasn’t born in the United States?
059. Favorite name for a boy?
Zachary (means remembered by God)
060. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I changed it
061. Your favorite restaurant you don’t get to eat much at?
062. When is the last time you left your house?
yesterday when I walked to school to pick up JA
066. How do you eat your steak?
067. Do you return your cart?
Most of the time
069. Do you have a dishwasher?
070. What noise do you hear?
silence... the kids must be doing something bad!! LOL!
071. Would you survive in prison?
I don't know, and I don't plan to find out! LOL!
072. Next concert you hope to go to?
073. What was the last thing you ate?
Cadbury's Mini Eggs (choked on the shell, thougth I was dying! LOL)
074. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?
This morning when Mike left for work, no when JA went to school :)
075. Who is the youngest in your family?
Me in my family, in our family here, Sophia she's 2.5
076. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
078. How many syllables does your name have?
080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?
this morning, licked it off my finger.
081. What service is your cell phone?
082. What’s for dinner?
No idea, have any suggestiosn? ;)
083. What’s the last thing you purchased?
Some Stampin' Up! stuff :)
084. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Ha hah hah!!! Not usually ;)
085. Where is your cell phone?
No idea, probably with Mike.
086. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
with me, ring, when it's with mike, silent.
087. What brand are your pants right now?
Hmm, not sure... Penningtons brand.
088. Ever been to Georgia?
089. Did you do breakfast this morning?
yes, two slices of toast
090. Do you like marshmallows?
091. What irritates you most on the internet?
092. What brand is your digital camera?
093. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Yes, we still do occasionally.
096. What song best describes your life right now?
Wasted by Carrie Underwood
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
098. Are you taking college classes right now?
099. Who are you dating right now?
101. Do you like sushi?
102. Do you get your hair cut every month?
no, about 3 times a year.
103. Do you go online everyday?