Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pierced!

So it's JA's birthday on Tuesday. I'll post about that later. She has been bugging and bugging for over 2 years to get her ears pierced. So one day last Feb or Mar I said "Ok, for your birthday, you can get them pierced." She's gonna be eight I reasoned... she can take care of them. I was really hoping that she'd forget!! She didn't. So off we went to Ardene's at the Fairview Mall yesterday, straight from school. She was such a trooper... picking out some nice blue earrings (of course... what other colour is there?!), sitting so still, and BAM, it was done!! Here's a few photos from the big event! :)




Waiting to get her ears pierced.


prepping the ears


all marked and ready for action!


a double shot!


Ok, Mommy, now take my picture!


...but let me check myself out first!


Blue, of course... what other choice was there?! :)

No comments: