- A great day at the Stampin' Up! Regional event yesterday
- Dinner with Joel and Julie last night (we see them far too infrequently!)
- Mom's who were willing and able to take the kids for overnights so we could go to London yesterday.
- NEW STAMPS!
- a relaxing morning this morning
- The cute little breads my new four mini loaf pan from Pampered Chef makes
- my husband who loves me very much
I could say more, I'm so sure of that... but I'm a bit tired. I want to post pics of the rennovations and such this week. I am trying a new thing with balancing my time for 'work,' home stuff, ME time, and family time as well. I almost want to make a chart for it! LOL!
The kids are going to VBS this week. I'm torn about it. I want them to go and have fun, which I know they will. It's Crocodile Dock. BUT I was looking forward to NOT getting up early every day!! LOL Oh well, at least I don't have to go to school :D
Off to do some taxes, and read to the kids :D