Wednesday, August 12, 2009

For today

I'm borrwing this idea from a few blogs I read... thought it was a good thing to do.

Outside my window...it's calm, and overcast, and probably hot and humid, I haven't checked.

I am thinking...about Michael and his appointments today

I am thankful for...food on the table, a reliable vehicle, and a roof over our heads, and mostly for praying friends.

From the kitchen...banana bread, and raisin bread

I am wearing...chocolate brown comfy shorts, and a red t-shirt

I am creating... something with paper for my hostess club

I am going... to go to the wading pool with the children this afternoon

I am reading... Chicken Soup for the Soul, Tough Times Tough People

I am hoping... that Michael is successful today!

I am hearing...Zachary and Sophia playing house together, and NOT fighting in the living room!

Around the house... there is a hurrican to clean up... and I will do it.

One of my favorite things... is spontaneous kisses from my family

A few plans for the rest of the week...creating some cards and some scrapbook pages, cleaning the house, doing laundry... soccer and swimming!

No comments: