My friend Lori has tagged me - its my first tag so this is quite fun. A big thanks for the tag because it has been a while since this has been updated and I needed to get a move on. so here are the deets...
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes:
1. I travelled quite a bit before Mike and I got married. I had counted 7 countries, 3 continents in 2 years - all over the USA, all over Canada, Mexico, Colombia South America, Germany, The Netherlands, and Belgium.
2. Mike and I only went on one 'official' date before we got engaged. We went to La Fontana's (a now closed Italian Eatery) and to see "The Devil's Own" with Brad Pitt and Harrison Ford!
3. I ate chipmunk meat once. Only once. I was tricked!! Tastes like chicken. Probably won't eat it again tho! LOL
4. I have driven from coast to coast in Canada at least twice, but not all in one go! (from Ontario to PEI, and from Ontario to BC and back).
5. Mike and I honeymooned at the Happiest Place on Earth - Disney World, and so to celebrate our 10th anniversary next year, we're going back - but taking the cruise too.
6. I am named after my Great Grandmother on my maternal Gram's side. She didnt' know her name was Chritianna until she was in her 50's at least, always thought her name was Annie!
7. I really need to clean up my scrapbooking S.P.A.C.E. - sort, purge, assign a home, containerize, equalize (eliminate clutter!)
Ok, now who to tag...
Anna M, Heather V, Nancy T, Angela, Margo S, Katrina J, and Theresa.