The photo to the right was taken just two weeks ago in Florida. It's shadowy, but it has all the things I love in it - my family and sunshine! LOL!
God really knew what he was doing when he brought Michael and I back together! I remember the day that he came back to Bethel and I got the biggest hug ever! I fondly recall our first date - even tho my food was less than tasty ;) LOL I remember his proposal after our first date... I remember our one year of engagement full of ups and downs. I so remember how I felt the moment that the doors of the church opened and my Dad escorted me down the aisle... I saw no one but Michael... even though the church was full! I still have eyes only for him!
Things I'm thankful for in the last 10 years: (in no specific order!)
- having Michael as the love of my life
- Michael's unending patience
- Michael's goofy sense of humour
- our three amazing children
- a husband who loves God
- a house we can call a home (even tho it still needs to be finished rennovating!)
- the myriads of hugs I get every day from both Michael and the children
- saying "I love you" at least once a day (usually more!)
- hearing "I love you" at least once a day (usually more!)
- a steady job for Michael that makes him be a great provider for our family