Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Delicious Baby!


I just heard about this site today! This is her write up about herself and her site:

"I'm Debbie, mother of two delicious kids and I write about traveling with little kids. I keep track of my favorite activites, hotels and restaraunts in my City Guides. My site also has tons of tips, including information on flying with kids and babies, favorite travel toys and jet lag solutions."


Wow, for those of us with children, and who like to travel (close and far!) this is a great place to check out! Thanks to Nancy for pointing me to her!

So, back to Delicious Baby! She's giving away a FLIP! Until today I had NEVER heard of such a thing. Oh, but now that I know, I can't wait to win it, or have Michael get a new job so we can buy one! (and of course I want a pink one!) LOL We do have some video capability with the camera we used to have (and now borrow the same version from my In Laws), but I haven't a CLUE how to edit it or get it from A to B to share it! This FLIP sounds like just the thing for me :D So go check out this post to see what it's all about!

No comments: