Michael signed up for the Job Finders Club through EI. It started this week. It's insane the schedule I am keeping! With all the stress going on, with a friends Mom passing away suddenly on Sunday, and then Brian and Stephanie's baby Dean not living past birth, it's just been awful.
However, I thought that today I would post 7 things I am thankful for, in spite of all that is going on.
- There are no children or parents sick in our house, despite all kinds of our friends being sick!
- I had a GREAT hostess club get together last night!
- I have been spending a lot of time, b/c Michael is 'letting me', making cards and other paper crafting things to put in the craft shows I am in during November.
- For a supportive school during our time of unemployment, and the breakfast club they started up three weeks ago!
- For the little job I have with the school board, that will help keep us afloat until God provides us with a job.
- The furnace. It's cold outside today!
- Pizza night... which has moved to tomorrow! Every Friday is family movie/homemade pizza night :) Gotta love it!
- Ok, I said 7, but really, there ar emore, but I had to share this last one. For Michael. Because he loves me. Because he loves our children. Even when we drive him around the bend!