Friday, November 6, 2009

For Today Nov 6th

It's been a while since I posted one of these...

Outside my window. . . it is dark, and probably cold.

I am thankful . . . for being almost ready for the craft show tomorrw!

I am praying . . . that we will trust God to provide for us in this time of job uncertainty.

I am thinking . . . about the last minute things I need to do for tomorrow!

I am celebrating . . . nothing at the moment, but it WAS my birthday recently! :)

From the kitchen . . . homemade pizza, YUMMO!

I am wearing . . . white t-shirt, jeans, pink and white stripped fuzzy socks.

I am reading . . . Passionate Housewives Desperate for God.

I am hoping . . . for great sales tomorrow at the show.

I am hearing . . . Transformers, it's movie night!

I am creating . . . a few last minute items for the show tomorrow - are you sensing a theme?! lol

Around the house. . . a mess.

One of my favourite things . . . snuggles with the kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . the craft show and a trip to London tonmorrow... church on Sunday. Creating more stuff for next week's show!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you . . .
OK, it's TWO photos, to show you the inside and outside of this cool card! :)


No comments: